Looking for left handed knitting help.?

I am a basic left handed and dyslexic knitter [because of that reading a knitting pattern is not working for me] the few people I have talked to are all right handed and think I should just do what they are doing backwards. really? have been surprised there isn't much information on line. I'm having a... show more I am a basic left handed and dyslexic knitter [because of that reading a knitting pattern is not working for me] the few people I have talked to are all right handed and think I should just do what they are doing backwards. really? have been surprised there isn't much information on line.
I'm having a hard time finding any help for left handed knitters, to the point I haven't been knitting in a while.
so I'm looking for suggestions, plus being a visual learner, most written directions are hard to understand, and I haven't found them for left handed knitters.
If I do its a small section in the back, with a few pictures. I would like more than that. I would like to learn different stitches and especially how to do the fancy cable stitches, why buy a book if only a few pages are of much if any help to me. thanks for the help.