Have u ever heard a straight man saying "men R handsome"?women call each other"beautiful"?

hi as a straight man it surprises me how women call each other "beautiful" ,... almost never you will hear a man calling other man "handsome" ...also, it is common for women to say "all women are beautiful" but when have you heard a man saying "all men are handsome" i know... show more hi
as a straight man it surprises me how women call each other "beautiful" ,... almost never you will hear a man calling other man "handsome" ...also, it is common for women to say "all women are beautiful" but when have you heard a man saying "all men are handsome"
i know women will claim that men aren't allowed to call other men "handsome" but that's a silly argument...on the internet you don't see straight men calling other men "handsome", do you really think those men on the internet don't do such thing because they are afraid about being judged by strangers that they will never meet?????

so why does that happen???
also, i have heard men saying things like "all women are beautiful" i am a man who thinks like that... now, have you ever heard a woman saying "all men are handsome "
why?
thanks
Update: xkokp, those "straight" men aren't straight, they are gay, and any straight man will agree with me
10 answers 10