Who do you think is the most annoying female singer these days?

Sounds harsh, but I'd like some opinions!

• La
    Favorite Answer

I'm sorry to say that these days, most of them. The mainstream ones I mean. They all get on my nerves! I can't help it! I don't listen to singers much as it is, I prefer rappers but I'm really trying my best to support other women. I hate Rihanna with passion. I never liked Beyonce from her Destiny's Child days and still don't, she's getting worse and worse, all over the media and not even releasing any music. Adele - bleurgh, the most overrated person on the planet. Still milking the same album for 3 years! Nicki Minaj, now that is one that could be quite good but isn't. And not becuase of her costumes, she can dress in toilet roll for all I care, she's just not a good artist and she carries a lot of responsibility for the state that hip hop is in today. Katy Perry is a pinup, not a singer. I never got Jessie J.

What is surprising is that I actually like Lady Gaga. At least she goes into hiding when she doens't have an album out. My favourite female artist is Shakira but I was disappointed when she got together with a footballer and had a kid with him, now she's a judge at some "talent" show. #

I think it's probably because I never liked Madonna ever.

Annoying Singers

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): annoying female singer days: https://shortly.im/TEL5m

Whomever someone thinks is annoying, there will be many who love that same person. There is music that I am not a fan of and I do not know any of the singers personally to dislike them or think they are annoying. Everyone has good in them, everyone. Everyone has a not so good side to them too.

I see that many people will find the negative in someone before they find the positive, which is so so so sad. Why not ask a positive question instead.?.

• I don't know why but I hate Carly Rae Jepsen and Taylor Swift. Rihanna (a ****) Cheryl Cole, and actually most American singers, other than Beyonce, JLO and Katy Perry.

I haven't got a problem with Nicki Minaj, and to the people who hate her cos of her fashion, she's actually commendable to not be bothered by what people say about it.

I think Nicki Minaj is the most annoying female singer because, in her songs all there is are swears. To me it just seems like that there is more swearing in her songs than actually the other lyrics.

Source(s): Sorry if it don't make sense

Taylor Swift

The ones who annoy me are the new pop artists coming out. like Carly Rae Jepsen. they are copycats and have no originality. They don't even show their personality through their music. I also get annoyed with Taylor Swift because she is boring and needs to grow up already. Her music sucks. I like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga because of their originality, and they do indeed write their own songs, so they don't get on my nerves.

Nicki Minaj because she goes too far with what she wears(nothing) and she can't really sing at all lolol

Ps-for the people commenting 'Justin Bieber',are you's stupid or mentally wrong?! Omf that joke is pretty old now lololll,every single one of you's know fine rightly Justin isn't a girl,you's are so pathetic. Its so obvious that you're jealous of him and don't even go trying to deny it. It pisses me off so much because if we said something about your idol,you's wouldn't be happy..am I right?

Source(s): Myself:)))

Sadly, I hate all of the pop singer these days except for Adele. I especially hate (with a passion put to use, in my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith) Nikki Minaj (I don't know how to spell her name?) Taylor Swift, and, most of all, Rihanna.