Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 7 years ago

Can teachers get crushes on students?

Ignore the illegal/pedophile thing. But do teachers, in the privacy of their own minds ever crush on their students?

People can always be attracted to other people. The difference is that most adults have control over how they act on those feelings. Most teachers I know are far more likely to have parental feelings about their students. When you are 30, take a look at some 15 and 16 years olds- you'll be surprised at how much they seem like children to you, not potential romantic partners! The fact that YOU think you're grown up does not mean your teachers think that.

• enns

Traditional however a bit of mistaken.. For those who had been in university and she isnt a teacher.. Okay.. Even if the girl is older.. Considering some humans are lke ten years aside in marriage.. However.. Yeah.. Teacher student relation.. Lovable.. But.. Wrong.. Sorry jake.

Yes! it's a physical thing between the sexes! They are human too you know! The difference is, Teachers should put their emotions like this aside. They also know they can lose their job,faith and trust. One day that student passes on to other things and that's the way it is.

I'm sure they do, Ik I crush on my teachers ^-^ Ms. R science class LOL super sexy C;