Before marriage husband and I agreed we both wanted children, now he won't acknowledge our daughter?

We talked about children during our whole relationship and we agreed on the fact we both wanted children. A year after being married we found out I was pregnant. We were both really excited. Everything was great till two days after our daughter was born. He began ignoring her, talking to women online and getting... show more We talked about children during our whole relationship and we agreed on the fact we both wanted children. A year after being married we found out I was pregnant. We were both really excited. Everything was great till two days after our daughter was born. He began ignoring her, talking to women online and getting violent. I moved out and we have been struggling every since. He makes every excuse not to see our daughter. He wants to see me, but not her. I've told him if he can't be a father then I do not want to be with him, so he will turn things around saying I don't let him see her. Our daughter is now one and he's still making excuses. Yesterday I told him his mom could come get her and bring her to see him and he told me if I didn't bring her he didn't want to see her. I told him I didn't want to see him so it wasn't going to happen. He accused me again of keeping his daughter from him and blamed me for breaking up our "family". I'm getting tired of these games, but I don't want her to think later it was my fault he's not in her life.
Update: He hasn't seen her since she was 6 months.
Update 2: He is in the marines and has already been reprimanded once for being violent. We've been together four years and this didn't start till after our daughter was born.