Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 years ago

How can I dry wet pants while wearing them!?

So today in chemistry my friend spilt salt water all over her pants and we need a way to dry them fast that doesn't include removing pants!:)

Favorite Answer

I am sorry to say that I don't think there is a magical immediate dryer for clothes out there! If they are soaked I would try dabbing paper towels as well as using those bathroom dryers. If it's still a little damp I would try tying a sweater around your waist or asking someone for a big sweater, hoodie, or something of the sort to cover it until it dries!

Best of luck--I know that's frustrating 3:

There's some methods you can use, like,

If you have those automatic hand-drying machines, your friend could just stand under there and dry them up

or

if your friend isn't lazy and moves a lot,

She could walk around or shake her legs about, it can dry them up and lose some weight at the same time :)

Dab with paper towel, then stand in front if a air dryer in the bathroom.

All you can do is blot them and then walk around to air dry them

Try walking round for a while

Use a towel or something to absorb it. Other than that ... they can rub it a lot with there hands. That speeds it up too.

• Dave

Do you have hand dryers in the restrooms at your school? If so you can use those.