Is Blue Screen Error "Blue Screen Of Death" fixable?

I got blue screen error but i cant read what it says the code cuz whenever it appears my computer reboots automatically, and even if I use safe mode I will just find it stuck on windows xp loading screen, well I have this feeling that the problem is with my RAM memory. I'll just have to buy new one then, and... show more I got blue screen error but i cant read what it says the code cuz whenever it appears my computer reboots automatically, and even if I use safe mode I will just find it stuck on windows xp loading screen, well I have this feeling that the problem is with my RAM memory. I'll just have to buy new one then, and its fine with me. Now my question is, is Blue screen error fixable? or are there any issues that regards the same that are not fixable? I think i do really have a bad RAM and I also know that my computer is infected by virus, what I'm thinking to do is going to buy a new RAM and reformat my computer.... I'm just afraid that if I buy a new RAM, It will not fix the problem.. And another question... Can I reformat MY PC? which has Blue Screen Error???.. my computer always stuck on windows xp loading screen and I cant log on to my computer... can I reformat my computer through BIOS? I really need help from expert now. I will really appreciate your answers.
3 answers 3