If someone from a different faith were to give a talk for your group, what topics would you want discussed?

Update: Thanks John, but you'll most likely be relieved to know we don't hide anything because we can't and it would be dishonorable conduct (IMO, of course), which is a big no-no for us. One of the first things I mention when I give such talks is that we are generally not dogmatic. We don't have... show more Thanks John, but you'll most likely be relieved to know we don't hide anything because we can't and it would be dishonorable conduct (IMO, of course), which is a big no-no for us. One of the first things I mention when I give such talks is that we are generally not dogmatic. We don't have scriptures or holy books, either. When I give talks like this to primarily Christian groups, we spend an inordinate amount of time on this concept and our lack of things like "original sin". This particular group is a Unitarian group and one of the groups I'm not very familiar with, so there may be a wider variety of people than I'm used to giving these types of talks to, which is why I need ideas when I'm done with the standard disclaimers (I speak only for myself, just as we all do, blah blah blah) and basic outline of core beliefs and most common practices.

Transhumanism, I've never heard of before but just looked it up. Is this really a "thing&quo
Update 2: Apple rhubarb is OK, but I'd rather go with a Raspberry Rhubarb with a light drizzle of Vanilla Sauce.