Linda asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

do i have to exercise?

do i have to exercise while taking phentermine

Favorite Answer

No one ever HAS to do anything.......

By your question I'm assuming you don't exercise right now and/or you don't want to?

I am currently taking phentermine. Since you cannot be on this med forever, why not just start exercising now? It gives you a bit of a kick in the energy department so it's a PERFECT time to start up! Believe it or not it will start to become a habit....the first month or so I dragged my a$$ out of bed everyday and made myself go. I hated walking into the gym, I felt so awkward and I hated every freaking second of it!!!! Now I've gotten back into zumba and can't imagine ever stopping.

Just like everyone says, you gotta find something you like. I HATE running, push ups, jumping jacks, treadmills, elipticals, boot camps, and the list goes on. But I love weight lifting (weird right?!) and zumba and/or dancing. I also want to give yoga a try. Find someone to go with you like a scheduled appointment, it helps keep you accountable. You will start feeling so much better, more than you can even imagine!

Phentermine in a tool, not an answer. If you think about it this way you'll be more successful in the long run.

Good luck!

If you want to lose weight, sure, it would be an excellent idea unless there are health reasons which prohibit certain kinds of exercise.

If you want to lose weight, then the phentermine is just a crutch to help you. Eventually you will have to get rid of the crutch, and regular exercise is going to help you do this.

Talk to your doctor about this.

Ok so its really easy all you have to do is suck in your stomach and count to five and that should be enough. Also it helps if you take it will sucking in your stomach as it allows for better acess to the colon.

Source(s): Mydick.com