Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Is anyone else tired of Muslims denying that Muslims commit crimes?

Wednesday, 15 May 2013 http://islamversuseurope.blogspot.com.au…

France: Priest Attacked by Muslim, Monsignor Denounces Muslims Taking Control of District

The leader of the Catholics in Vaucluse went even further: "People of the Muslim faith have progressively taken control of this district"... before proposing to create a committee bringing together representatives of the main religions, in order to calm the situation.

The Avignonnese Mohammed Moussaoui, president of the French Council of the Muslim Religion, also wants to calm things down: "Before highlighting adherence to one or another religion, we need to see if the attack was accompanied by words or gestures associated with the religion. Giving it a religious dimension seems counter-productive to me."

------

Turkey's PM Recep Erdagon:

-12/09 Syrian Arab News Agency: "Islam means peace, and it cannot tolerate terrorism. We reject all attempts to link Islam with terrorism.”

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

For the most part, they deny that those who commit the crimes are being good Muslims. In much the same way that most Christians are horrified by the Westboro Baptists and don't think they are good Christians, most Muslims abhor Islamist violence and don't think they are good Muslims.

They aren't saying that people who call themselves Muslims don't commit violent acts, they are saying that true Muslims don't, and it all comes down to your interpretation of Islam and its books.

Would you deny that Christians hate America and protest the funerals of American soldiers? Because if you would, then you are the same as the Muslims you mention in your post.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

The koran stipulates that muslims must go out and slay the non believers, I can't see how that isn't a crime, especially if you happen to be the slain unbeliever.

• 7 years ago

Actions always speak louder than words and they really do nothing to show they see what is going on as evil or wrong. To all of them Jihad is normal and a fine thing to do. No other religion believes that. Peace

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I am tired of people that tar entire belief systems based upon the actions of a few bad apples. That's why we don't refer to all Catholics as child rapists, for example.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Not any more than I am when Jews deny Jewish crimes, or Christians deny Christian crimes, or Brits deny British crimes or Americans deny American crimes.

• 7 years ago

You're also talking about the Obama Administration

• 7 years ago

i am jux tired of their nonsense they said islam is peace.but go to nothern Nigeria and see wats going on .killing of christians simply because u think females should not be educated.u go there and at least 30 die daily simply becos u want wat u wish to be done.They are sick

• 7 years ago

u better delete this communally sensitive question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.