Hb7 asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 7 years ago

Spanish or portugues or french?

I'm from iran and i'd like to learn another language after english.wich one is easier for me?

Favorite Answer

Like everyone else said, definately Spanish. And even more so since your in the USA.

There is not that much difference. Spanish is somewhat easier for the first year or so, and the most basic Spanish verb tenses are easier than in French. But later on, Spanish grammar becomes more complicated. Portuguese is similar to Spanish, but the pronunciation is more similar to French.

I'd say Spanish. Speaking French takes a lot of practice and you might still end up hardly getting anything from a conversation of natives. Portuguese is not that different from Spanish but it has some peculiarities which make it look harder to learn for me.

Source(s): Native Romanian speaker.

If you know English well enough then French would be easier than Spanish or Portuguese.Spanish is more widely spoken.

Source(s): abuelito.

If you're living in the USA, Spanish will be more useful.

You should learn Spanish....coz it is the most widely use language....n it s easier too....even i also kw spanish...