Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

請幫忙改正以下幾句,謝謝!

1. Rewrite the following impersonal constructions in personal form.

a) The writer will be glad to call on you next Monday.

My anser: I will be glad to call on you next Monday.

b) A copy of our lastest catalogue is being sent to you today.

My answer:Iwill sent you our lastest catalogue today

c)The bill of lading and shipping documents will be handed to our bankers tomorrow.

My answer: We will hand the bill of lading and shipping documents to our banker tomorrow.

d) The discount should have been mentioned in our quotation and it is regretted that it was omitted.

My answer: I ignore the discount since it has been mentioned in our quotation earlier.

e) Delivery of the goods can be made in three days' time.

My answer: I can deliver goods in three days.

Rating
  • 蕙安
    Favorite Answer

1. Rewrite the following impersonal constructions in personal form.a) The writer will be glad to call on you next Monday.

My ans"w"er:

I will be glad to call on you next Monday.(O)

b) A copy of our lastest catalogue is being sent to you today. My answer:

I will sent you our lastest catalogue today.(X)I will sent you "a copy of" our "latest" catalogue today.(O)

My answer: We will hand the bill of lading and shipping documents to our banker"s" tomorrow.(O)

My answer:

I ignore the discount since it has been mentioned in our quotation earlier.(X)

It is regretted that we omitted the discount should have been mentioned in our quotation.(O)

e) Delivery of the goods can be made in three days' time.My answer: I can deliver goods in three days.(X) I (We) can make the delivery of the goods in three days' time.(O)

請對照您原來答案作修正。

2013-05-16 12:37:35 補充:

謝謝油加利人妻的指正!

I will send you a copy of our latest catalogue today.

I will "send" 而不是"sent"