I told my ex I liked him over text...HELP?

I texted him and was like I like you if you like me respond...he hasn't replied...let me give you our history Ok so we're both 20..and have a nice little history...became friends at 13...dated at 14 for about 3 months cause everyone in school kept bugging us...we broke up cause he said I was too clingy and I was...fast forward to now(im not going thru our entire history so i wont bore you) He ended up living with me for about 2 weeks cause he was having problems in his house...we would flirt, he was always staring at me..and he even told me he was turned on a couple of times...and the other day he wrote on Facebook "It's interesting to look back on the past..the things you didnt seize but then you realize that once its gone its gone and then its time to move on" What did he mean by that? He's always telling me about his plans for life and what he wants to do like go back to school..he always says he cares about me, and uses "we" alot and we were in a group interview today and when it was his turn to speak, he talked about me in all his examples and even said I was an inspiration...literaly every single question he was asked included me in his answers....so does he feel the same way I do? How do I get us back together? Help??

Favorite Answer

1. dot read to muc into things, secondly if he likes you back cool, and if he doesnt you can move on. asking your best friend(s) is always a good idea.

It sounds like he is reminiscing and thinks of you fondly..... It sounds like your past together was something that needed to end And he recognizes that it is not a place to go back to. Moving forward is always healthy.

Your happiness will never lie in another person nor in a place Or thing..... You sound like a very kind person.... continue to be kind and be confident! Know your parameters and stay within them.... If you have no boundaries people will do whatever they want to you and it will affect you.

• Uchiha

Ok I have read all of these questions that you have posted about this guy and here is my opinion.

He sounds like a ladies man and will more than likely cheat on you and or hurt your lil heart. This is just my opinion, which I have based on all of the stuff that you have chronicled on here in great detail. Good luck and have fun! XD

Source(s): nyaaaan :3

SNAP OUT OF IT, you are pathetic. I'm telling you this for your own good. Text me back if you like me?? wtf? are you 10? you act like a child and this guy is obviously a cheating douche. Get over it, leave him alone and tell him to piss off

get over him. ur not even 18. teens dont know what love is.

i guess he wants to move on a concentrate on his career