Best diet to drop 30lbs in 60 days? HELP!?

I am needing to drop 30 lbs in 60 days. If anyone has a diet THAT WORKS, I would love to have the links posted in your responses, or the names of the specific diets. Slim Fast made me GAIN weight. Most appetite suppressants make me EAT MORE. I cannot eat shrimp, mushrooms or watermellon. This is very... show more I am needing to drop 30 lbs in 60 days. If anyone has a diet THAT WORKS, I would love to have the links posted in your responses, or the names of the specific diets.

Slim Fast made me GAIN weight. Most appetite suppressants make me EAT MORE. I cannot eat shrimp, mushrooms or watermellon.

This is very important...so, please no trolling and hateful answers. I am not looking for a lecture on weight loss either. Just looking for practical ones that don't involve surgery, appetite suppressants, stimulants, or pre-packaged food programs like Medi-fast or Jenny Craig. I also won't resort to throwing up or using laxatives.

Mostly what I am looking for is a strategic diet that combines certain foods at certain times for maxiumum results.

Thanks.