NFL 2013-2014 Playoff predictions?

VERY EARLY 2014 NFL Playoffs: (In depth (sorta) I was supposed to be studying, but I got bored so I wrote this) Btw scroll down all the way to see SB winner. SEEDING: AFC: 1. Broncos 2. Patriots 3. Colts 4. Bengals 5. Texans 6. Dolphins (Torn between Dolphins and new Ravens team, I'll go with Dolphins... show more VERY EARLY 2014 NFL Playoffs: (In depth (sorta) I was supposed to be studying, but I got bored so I wrote this) Btw scroll down all the way to see SB winner.
SEEDING:
AFC:
1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Bengals
5. Texans
6. Dolphins (Torn between Dolphins and new Ravens team, I'll go with Dolphins for now)
NFC:
1. San Francisco
2. Green Bay
3. Atlanta
4. Washington
5. Seattle
6. St. Louis (Torn between Rams or Drew Brees and the Saints, I'll go with Rams for now)

1ST ROUND - AFC
Denver - New england first round BYE
Dolphins at Colts - Colts on top
Texans at Bengals - Bengals land on top (Upset b/c I think Texans will have a equal record, but not win their division)

1ST ROUND - NFC
St. Louis at Atlanta - Rams on top, Atlanta buckles under pressure
Seattle at Washington - (Again) Seahawks on top

---------------------

2ND ROUND - AFC
Bengals at Patriots - Patriots win (much closer than anticipated)
Colts at Mile High - Denver wins (Predictable 1 v 2 seed matchup set, very subject to change for me)

2ND ROUND - NFC
Seahawks at Packers - Packers win it (BIG win for the Pack, I'm talkin' 17+)
Rams at 49ers - I gotta go with 49ers, it will be another struggle but the 1 seed comes out on top over the divisional rival 6th seed)

---------------------

AFC/NFC CHAMPIONSHIP
AFC - Patriots at Denver - Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady for the last time in history, oh and what a show it will be. These offensive power houses will battle it out just like the SB in 2013. Back and forth more often though, high scoring game, upper 30's low 40's. The crowd has signs all over the place about Welker leaving the "Patsies". But it won't phase Brady - He is in the zone all night and he knows this might be the closest he will ever get again to the Super Bowl, with the Dolphins and Bills closing in on the division. He takes the oppurtunity like it was the SB. Game winning drive for a touchdown - Pass to Amendola to seal the deal. (And so starts the "Amendola doesn't drop the ball under pressure" comments to Welker) Under 1 minute left for Manning and the Broncos but they can't get anywhere besides a couple of first downs, time winds down, and Manning retires with a bitter loss against an on-the-field nemesis.

NFC - Packers at 49ers - Upset weekend!!! "The Pack Go Back" To the SB, of course. Yes, two 1 seed vs 2 seed matchups. I also don't quite trust myself on that one. I'm sure it will change later in the season. But RODGERS pulls out amazing victory, dancing around defenders all night long, pulling moves like crazy! Kaep has a good running game as well, but not as good. The San Fran D doesn't do it's normal job all throughout the second half of this game. (Blowing a 17-7 lead after halftime) Packers come out strong with two touchdowns off a turnover for the second one making it 21-17. But hold your horses here comes Gore running the Pack's defense into the ground for an entire drive. 24-21. What do the packers do? Run all over San Fran. Tie game. 24-24 With time winding down in the 4th. 8 minutes to go. Kaep driving the 49ers with confidence to the red zone... And what happens next? INTERCEPTION. Packers eventually kick the game winner with over 2 minutes to go, but San Fran comes up with a terrible last effort going 4 and out. That ends the terrific season by the 49ers.

---------------------
Update: SUPER BOWL SUNDAY - PACKERS VERSUS PATRIOTS METLIFE STADIUM *The coin flip* Patriots won the coin flip and choose to defer. Packers receive. The kick from Gostkowski ensues and we're off. Packers 1st drive gets 2 first downs, almost to midfield, but have to punt. Patriots get the ball after a good punt return... show more SUPER BOWL SUNDAY - PACKERS VERSUS PATRIOTS
METLIFE STADIUM
*The coin flip* Patriots won the coin flip and choose to defer. Packers receive. The kick from Gostkowski ensues and we're off. Packers 1st drive gets 2 first downs, almost to midfield, but have to punt. Patriots get the ball after a good punt return to the 35 yard line. Tom Brady and Co. go to work. With a quick 1st and second down on two passes to Hernandez, the Patriots are already in enemy territory, but can't strike on any further than the 30. With a long field goal try, the Pats score first. 3-0 with about 9:00 to go in the first. Kickoff - Packers strike back quickly with a routine TD drive that takes up no more than 5 minutes. 7-3 Pack. Patriots receive the kickoff, but go 3 and out, Brady, frustrated because of a dropped 1st down. Packers get the ball back and take their drive into the 2nd quarter by - yet again - scoring a TD with no problem. 14-3 Pack. This already isn't looking good for the Pats defense
Update 2: OK DISREGARD (ADDITIONAL DETAILS) I HAVE TOO LONG OF A POST FOR IT. SO SCORE IS 27-24 PATRIOTS WIN SUPER BOWL