Ex husband always does super fun stuff with our daughter?

Ok so me and my ex husband have a custody arrangement where he has her weekends and I have her during the week. this is very new to us and its a really hard and complicated situation. Anyway my thing is i am having a really hard time because my ex has taken my daughter to do something really fun each weekend, bbqs... show more Ok so me and my ex husband have a custody arrangement where he has her weekends and I have her during the week. this is very new to us and its a really hard and complicated situation. Anyway my thing is i am having a really hard time because my ex has taken my daughter to do something really fun each weekend, bbqs with friends I've never met, fairs and fishing trips, teaching her to swim. is it wrong that this kills me? I want to so bad to be a family and for us all to do this stuff together. ( we hardly ever did stuff like this) but it was not a healthy relationship or situation. I am really mourning the lose of my family. But what can I do to not hurt so much over missing out on all this? is it normal or am I being stupid?
11 answers 11