Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 7 years ago

I have a salmonella question?

So I accidently left a pack of eggs in my acar for about 3 days and I found it today and touched one of the eggs but then through the pack out and washed my hands two or three times and now im wondring if I have salmonella?

have confidence me, you do no longer prefer to return down with Salmonellaosis. It would not be relaxing and a maximum cancers affected person ought to die via fact they have a weakened immune equipment because it relatively is. i've got in no way heard they have been watching salmonella as a maximum cancers therapy. however, usually while bacteria or viruses are used to make drugs or vaccinations, in basic terms areas or components produced by utilizing those bugs are used for the truthfully medicine. i do no longer think of that a maximum cancers therapy might contain getting nutrition poisoning.

Unless you ate something that was contaminated you don't have it.