Any predictions for the essay prompts for the 2013 AP World History test tomorrow?

Comparison, DBQ, CCOT...

Thanks, but I know the types of essays. I wanted an answer more along the lines of 'what content should I know' but as you said it's hard to know what will be on it. There's just too much crap to remember...

Janine: an appropriate answer is not asking what I just asked as a response.

I like that it might be in the 1914-present era because that it one of my strong points, and I think I could easily write an essay on the role of women of history or a comparison of trade routes as well. But what was with the cricket prompt? I never once read about cricket in either my textbook or my Princeton review, so it seems like a random/difficult topic to just throw out onto an AP test.

Favorite Answer

what were the prompts?Q???????!??!?!?!?!?1?!?!??!?!?!? PLEASE TELL now!!!

I agree with Julia G. DBQ prompt is, honestly, up in the air (I mean, last years was about cricket, who knows what they have in store for us). For the others, I would say 1914 - present is highly likely simply because a question about that time period hasn't been asked for several years, and there is a lot of information to discuss, mainly on the revolutions of the Middle East, China, and Russia. Silk Road and Columbian Exchange are out because they were on last year's.

The Princeton Review 2013 Study Book also focuses on changes and continuities of women after each time period. I am thinking that is their way of saying the roles of women is a good possibility.

I have seen one post somewhere that was pretty confident that we should know how to compare/contrast two different economic thoughts, know African trade routes, and know about Indian Ocean trade.

Source(s): Part conjecture, part College Board website, part Princeton Review, part random person in the internet, part Julia G

Analyze the causes or effects of some bullsh*t. I took the us history one today, the essays were random like that. I don't know if world history is the same way but in us history there's a dbq every time and it's a bigger portion of the free response part. Good luck in any case.

95% sure there will be something on 1914-present

yikes that sh** is hard

revolutions possibly

no trade routes and probably no africa.

maybe women

anti-semitism is possible

AAAAAHHHH IT WAS SO HARD TODAY

Could any please go to my page and answer my question?:) I wanted to know what the essays were about