Any predictions for the essay prompts for the 2013 AP World History test tomorrow?

Comparison, DBQ, CCOT...
Update: Thanks, but I know the types of essays. I wanted an answer more along the lines of 'what content should I know' but as you said it's hard to know what will be on it. There's just too much crap to remember...
Update 2: Janine: an appropriate answer is not asking what I just asked as a response.
Update 3: I like that it might be in the 1914-present era because that it one of my strong points, and I think I could easily write an essay on the role of women of history or a comparison of trade routes as well. But what was with the cricket prompt? I never once read about cricket in either my textbook or my Princeton... show more I like that it might be in the 1914-present era because that it one of my strong points, and I think I could easily write an essay on the role of women of history or a comparison of trade routes as well. But what was with the cricket prompt? I never once read about cricket in either my textbook or my Princeton review, so it seems like a random/difficult topic to just throw out onto an AP test.