Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

If i eat salad wraps everyday will i lose weight?

If i eat salad wraps everyday will i lose weight, i play football and pretty active.

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Exercise is good for you in a great many ways, but by itself does little for weight control. If you work out very hard you will burn more calories of energy, but you will also be hungrier and want to eat more.

No matter how hard you work, to lose weight you MUST limit your calorie intake to less than what it takes to stay the same weight (yes, that means dieting.)

If you don’t track your daily calories consumed, you will have no idea how you’re doing.

Here is a good site that helped me lose weight. It has information on calculating needed calories and LOTS of eating tips:

http://infinitelydensetom.blogspot.com/

• Login to reply the answers
  • Lori
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

• 3 years ago

put your fork or spoon down between every bite

• 3 years ago

fast food is salty food if you cut back on the salt in a few weeks youll be able to better taste the natural salts in food and may not crave the junk as much as you used to

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Just work out and be active. Just stay away from very fatty foods and you'll be fine.

Don't starve yourself to death! Eat as much as you reasonably want as long as you get some physical activity in.

• 4 years ago

Get tips from weight loss community

• 4 years ago

get casual for 4 days a study shows that people take 491 more steps and burn 25 more calories on days they wear jeans to work

• 4 years ago

Add protein powder to fairly sweet recipes (like these Rice Krispies treats) for boosting the nutrition.

• 4 years ago

Don t skip breakfast and choose that s high in protein for energy and full of fiber to keep you satisfied for hours

• Monica
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Use 3 bite rule have three small bites and put fork down each time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.