Leo asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 years ago

Is circumcision as a teen a good idea?

I am uncircumcised and started to think about circumcision.

Favorite Answer

Hell no, why would you want to cut off parts of your penis and lose sexual pleasure and function for LIFE.

You need to do what you want to do. However, make sure you think it through. Young girls only know what they hear and they follow the crowd. Women are more knowledgeable and some of them seek out and want natural guys. Many women have found out that natural sex is better than sex with a cut up penis. Also, a condom is not so fun, but it is better with all of your nerve endings. About 20000 special nerves are cut off with circumcision. I would want the best penis for vaginal sex and that would be a natural penis.

KNOW what you would get if you cut off parts of your penis. A study in the International Journal of Men’s Health noted that circumcised men have a 4.5 times greater chance of suffering from erectile dysfunction. than natural men. Other studies have previously observed that circumcision’s damage results in worsened erectile functioning, inability to maintain an erection, and reducing the glans sensitivity, including an overall penis sensitivity reduction by 75%. There are other studies as well..

The knowledge of the this WOUNDING affecting sexual pleasure and function goes back years so there is NO IF as to SEXUAL HARM, it is a matter of HOW BAD IS IT for any particular guy. Maimonides (the Torah scholar) noted that the act that circumcision weakens the faculty of sexual excitement and diminishes the pleasure. Kellogg declared a ‘war on masturbation’ at the end of the 19th century and advocated circumcision to curb male sexual urges by removing the main male pleasure zones. The zones have the only fine touch and stretch sensors.

It was tried as an anti-HIV experiment in south Africa. Not only did it work, about 90% of those circumcised AT THEIR SEXUAL PEAK (average age 22) reported greater sexual satisfaction. See the source reference.

Most of those against circumcision have problems with their personalities, not their privates. Do your research. Those against circumcision are a pitchfork-and-torch mob but I can tell you from personal experience that if a foreskin made it better, I'd have died of a heart attack long before I'd ever have fathered my child. My advice: get rid of that thing. It does make life better.

Circumcision is an aberration of medical science, a religious atrocity, and a link to barbarism in cultural acceptance.

By the very nature of it, circumcision is a brutally cruel and highly destructive procedure that removes essential, healthy, vital, nerve rich tissue from the penis for no other reason than to make doctors rich.

The foreskin contains 20,000+ touch and pressure receptors that represent 75% of the sexually sensitive tissue on the penis. How could having some hack in a lab coat slice this skin off make things better? It can't and it won't.

You simply cannot remove that much nerve innervated tissue from the penis and still expect it to function normally.

You are way ahead of the cut guys in all aspects of genital health, cleanliness, functionality, freedom from skin tags, skin bridges, mismatched skin, twisted skin, ugly scars, dried and desensitized glans, Meatal Stenoisis, Ulcerated Meatus,.....the list of permanent circumcision damage that escalates with age goes on and on.

You are MILES ahead of cut guys in sensitivity and I will say functonality again.

I have restored my foreskin after a most unnecessary childhood circumcision. I can speak from both sides of the table on this one.

The foreskin I restored will not be as good as the one that was hacked off my protesting body all those years ago, but it will be far better than living out my life without a foreskin of any kind.

If some of your mutilated friends are teasing you because you are whole, complete, intact, normal, natural, and they are,....un-natural, then you can laugh at them for their ignorance. You are far, far ahead of them in all areas.

If some women says she likes her men circumcised, she is saying she likes her men mutilated and is not worth the time of day.

You should silently thank you parents each day you are alive for having the wisdom to leave you as you were born, and not allow some under skilled doctor to mutilate your genitals before you were even out of the delivery room.

Good luck and I hope this is useful information

Mithras

• Merlin

Hardly.

It's like chopping off the most sensitive bit of your manhood for no good reason.

No advantage whatsoever

except to some unethical hack doctor.

Read some of the wails on here from guys who had it done

and bitterly regretted it.

M

What are you trying to accomplish?

If it's a medical necessity then of course it's a "good idea."

if it's anything other than that then you're risking surgery for what?

It's surgery any sane person avoids a sharp knife, especially to one's genitals.

Source(s): Troll score C-

Not unless there is an OVERWHELMING medical reason for it - and NOT because some of your friends and women think it looks "odd" as it is when your are intact - due to their utter ignorance of the facts

You'll be removing 80% of the erogenous tissue from your dick. Does that sound good?

Read: http://www.Foregen.org/learn-more/regaining-sexual...

And for what? There are no health benefits, whatsoever:

Read: http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/earl...

Circumcision at any age is NEVER a good idea.

absolutely not a good idea. who want a badly mutilated dick ?

• Mike

It is better to get it done as a baby but there are still some advantages.

http://www.circinfo.net/pdfs/GFMen-EN2012.pdf