The Beatles or Led zeppelin?

Which was the better band in your opinion

Which wrote better songs

• Sandra
    Favorite Answer

The Beatles.... because they explored many genres of music, such as country rock, folk rock, progressive rock, psychedelic rock, blues, often incorporating classical and other elements in innovative ways.

The sophistication of the melody and harmony in Beatles songs are stunning.

As for Led Zepp, I must say I'm a fan too, but they are in 2nd.

Thats a tough one but ill go with Led zeppelin. They did more and managed to stay close together till this day they never engaged in fueds or anything which made them more successful. They did much more. The beatles were a bigger influence though and they changed how music is today and Led wouldnt be here without the beatles.

The beatles

The Beatles

Source(s): Last.Fm Playcounts so far this year Beatles = 747 plays Zep = 258 plays Therefore I must like The Beatles more than Led Zeppelin. I mean, many Beatles songs are very short and many zeppelin songs very long but.... I think the difference in numbers is still in the Beatles favor there

I'm a huge fan of both bands. but Led Zeppelin wrote some of the most emotional ballads ever (Since I've Been Loving You, The Rain Song, Ten Years Gone etc.), and sometimes you just need a powerful song to let all those feelings go. so... Led Zeppelin!

I absolutely LOVE both. However, overall I'd go with Led Zeppelin for my personal opinion.

There are honestly quite a few Beatles albums I don't enjoy. Sgt. Pepper (probably one of my favorite albums EVER), Magical Mystery Tour, etc completely make up for them. The fact that they have such a variety is one of the things that make them great, but I don't personally like everything they did.

Led Zeppelin, however, does not have a single song I don't like.

I can't say who is better and who wrote better songs, since they are two different bands with two different styles. They both are great and legendary - and even though I prefer The Beatles, Led Zeppelin is a great band.

THE BEATLES most definitely ♥♥♥

Led Zeppelin is great too, but, give me thumbs down if you want to, The Beatles is the best band in my opinion. They're ahead of their time, created uniquely beautiful and stunning music through experimenting with different genres, music no had ever heard before, and pioneered most of the musical techniques that are still used today. You can't just simply define their music by one song because it's different in every songs.

I have many more reasons, but I don't want to sound preachy, so there. :)

Source(s): The Beatles forever :) ♥

Led Zeppelin.

Zeppelin.

Zeppelin.

The Beatles are alright.

Very tough question Based on the style of music I listen to, I'd say Led Zeppelin by a hair.