Pasta is probably one of my favorite foods! We eat it quite often in my house, using a variety of ingredients and cooking techniques. I have listed some of my favorite dishes below. Usually we make a double batch and freeze half of it for a later meal when there isn't time to cook something.
1. Baked macaroni and cheese is a good comfort meal. We have a recipe that doesn't require cooking the pasta before baking. It includes typical mac and cheese ingredients such as butter, shredded cheddar cheese, milk, pasta, and dried herbs.
2. Italian style pasta dishes with spaghetti sauce are great as well, including stuffed shells, ravioli, baked spaghetti, and cheese lasagna. We just use classic recipes with no crazy ingredients.
3. Fettuccine alfredo is my all time favorite pasta dish. I make a version using cream cheese instead of heavy cream, milk, butter, parsley flakes, and parmesan cheese. It's a lighter version of the classic pasta dish, but you can't tell when eating it because the flavor is still amazing!
4. Buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese is a recipe that I discovered online. It uses ranch dressing as a main sauce component as well as hot sauce, cream cheese, milk, butter, and shredded chicken breasts. The entire thing is topped with shredded cheese and baked in the oven.
5. Cheeseburger pasta is something I have made before that everyone enjoyed. It included typical cheeseburger toppings such as bacon bits, barbecue sauce, ketchup, onion, garlic, dried herbs, cheddar cheese, relish, and ground burger. I've also made it using leftover rice instead of boiling pasta.