Harry Potter vs Alice in Wonderland?

My 14th birthday is coming up soon and I'm planning on having a sleepover party with my friends! I was wondering do you guys think I should have it be harry potter themed or alice in wonderland?

Best Answer

Alice in Wonderland, I'd go for. Harry Potter can be a bit dark with a lot more work.

Harry Potter all of the manner! Alice in Wonderland is a first-rate movie, but I must stand by way of the Harry Potter picks. If it used to be close to another movie or e-book, Alice in Wonderland would have a satisfactory chance for my vote.

• i love them both very much and am 14, too. by the way, happy birthday! personally, i'd go Harry Potter. it can be kind of dark, but that's kind of cool. they both offer a whole different world to submerge yourself in, so thy can both be a really cool theme for a party. with Harry Potter you can also have a variety of foods, too, like chocolate frogs, butterbeer, bertie botts every flavored beans, an other candies. Alice in Wonderland, on the other hand is a bit more happy and whimsical, not to mention very colorful. they're both very good ideas. Harry Potter is like my favorite series of all time, so i would pick it, but if you're leaning more towards Alice in Wonderland, go for it, it would be really cool!

this probably didn't help since i defended both of them, but, yeah. Happy birthday again!

Source(s): huge Harry Potter fan

Harry Potter, you can all be wizards and shout spells at each other