Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why should any responsible Black person be a Conservative?

I'm Black, I work I go to school and I nor my family has ever received handouts or "free stuff". I didn't even vote for Obama.

I do recognize how some liberal policies hurt Blacks. I even respect some conservative values in regards to economics. But socially there is nothing to respect about Conservatives. In fact Conservatives and their social stances completely void their so called goals for Black people.

On the internet Conservatives constantly denigrate say that ALL Blacks are: subhuman, lazy, criminal, apes, monkeys, diseased (AIDS), Low IQ and a myriad of racial slurs. Conservatives unanimously defending people like Jason Richwine prove that.

Conservatives even insult Blacks who work and go to school by scapegoating Affirmative Action, as if there is no such thing as a "qualified" Black person. On conservative news sites , forums, youtube and in Y!A, insults like these are rarely challenged. Yet somehow it's the non-conservatives are the "true racists"?

Now Conservatives even try to think they're "diverse" by having a handful of Black Conservatives representing Conservative values, like Ben Carson and their new-found love for MLK. As if that absolves their words and actions. Conservatives have some nerve trying to pander to Blacks.

I'm not dumb enough to be a Liberal, but why would I be STUPID enough to be a Conservative?

Best Answer

You like that plantation don't you.

Source(s): Responsible black person is an oxymoron.
  • Mike

So you are quoting "The Internet"? Really?

Conservatives unanimously defend Jason Richwine? Well, I am a conservative... and I don't defend him. I defend his first amendment right to say it, but not what he said. So I guess it's not unanimous anymore.

Social stances completely void their goals for black people? How is that? Explain...

What insults on news sites? Do you mean comments, or actual stories? Do you have some links?

• Big K

Ok I'll bite, what Republican elected official in the past 40 years has called blacks subhuman, lazy, criminal, or diseased? Al Gore's dad filibustered the civil rights movement, and Robert Byrd was an open member of the KKK, but I'm sure that because you saw on TV that republicans were racist that makes it true.

The trouble with liberals is just that they know so much that isn't so. The Liberal ideology is a theory , fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and which holds forth beliefs that have no basis in reality. They are Advocates of a policy that empowers a strong federal government to enslave its people with a high tax burden incident to the support of extravagant and unnecessary social programs destructive to both the work ethic among the lower class, and the incentive to innovate and succeed among the working class. "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." Liberals like to spend other peoples money!! The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living. @

Just because they're black doesn't make them STUPID.

First of all, equating conservatism to racism is just nothing more than a contrivance. For another thing, blacks are being told by white liberals with white guilt that they somehow need special favors from the government just to get into college or get a job. It has nothing to do with their own merits. That's just the most unfair thing you can tell a man, and liberals get away with it under the guise of "generosity." It's just sickening sometimes.

• Barry

Maybe a few are outraged that Blacks make up 12% of the population but 35% of abortions. But then again if your own self interest is more important than the genocide liberals are perpetuating on your race, you deserve each other

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html

http://www.nationalblackprolifeunion.com/

If you want a social activist President then vote Dem. If you want people who know how to run the economy vote Republican. The two are not very compatible because the social activist liberals give away other people's money, which hurts the economy.

Being a conservative is different than being a Republican, I am a conservative but I am not a Republican. There are a lot of Black people who are Republicans but that seems to work for them. Democrats have kept black people enslaved for hundreds of years so neither choice works for me I am an independent conservative.

Source(s): LL
  • Frank

Because under Democrats,blacks:

Make up the majority of welfare recipients

Commit half of all crimes while only making up 12% of the population

Have significantly lower IQ's than whites

80% are born out of wedlock

Have 13% unemployment

How about goals for all Americans, not just blacks. Racism under any guise is wrong.

You complain that conservatives group all blacks together while grouping all conservatives together. You do see how silly that is right?