Has Jon Stewart been more critical of Obama in the past week than all 8 years of Fox News for Bush?

and it's not so much that the Daily Show is news... just if you compare it to Fox News... it seems pretty newsy then...

Update:

in today's world of youtube and the internet... what's the most scathing attack on Bush that fox news aired that you can find?

granted, I realize that finding old footage can be tricky...but surely you can find something...

and by the way, I'm not saying that Fox News never attacked him... but it always had this placation... always giving some excuse why it wasn't so bad... always saying how dems were even worse... never a direct shot at the jugular, but more of a "we have to shoot you somewhere so I'm trying to aim where it will hurt the least"...

and that's not what Obama has been doing...

Update 2:

so, you ask me a question instead of answering mine? and a lot of cons on fox have that fun "I'm not a Republican, but I'm a conservative" thing...lol... yet they sound so much like Hannity still? odd?

what O'Rilley, Stossel, Rove, Kristol, D'Amato, Huckabee, Morris... just off the top of my head?

Update 3:

simply saying it doesn't make me right... watching it for about 20 minutes makes me clearly right...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes.

I like "The Daily Show" because it seems to be the least biased news source on TV. They criticize the idiot behavior on both sides of the aisle.

• 4 years ago

You must have slept through the Fox News Channel during Bush's eight years. They beat him and the Republicans up pretty good too. Now, with Obama, there is just so much he does wrong that beating him up just became a full time job and they had to add on staff to just keep up with is missteps, lies, and dumb mistakes.

• 7 years ago

I may be beating a dead horse here, but I have no problem with people ripping Fox News, as long as they equally disdain Msnbc. If not, then totally disingenuous.

• 7 years ago

Fox News donated 1 million dollars to the RNC. They are OPENLY working for the Republican party.

Did you watch what happened when Obama was re-elected? LOL they were running around like headless chickens

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I can tell you don't watch Fox News. LOL

Other than Sean Hannity, name the Republicans on Fox News.

• 7 years ago

No. Who are you trying to fool? The people who actually watch Fox News and know you're lying, or those like you who never watch Fox and don't care that you're lying?

• 7 years ago

Man, it's annoying that certain people keep thinking that merely saying "Fox news" makes them insightful, or clever, or right.

• 7 years ago

I know... Stewart's awakening to the real world is a beautiful thing to behold.

• John W
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

John is worried Obama is make a mockery of the his side

• Sean
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

What has he said?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.