Has Jon Stewart been more critical of Obama in the past week than all 8 years of Fox News for Bush?

and it's not so much that the Daily Show is news... just if you compare it to Fox News... it seems pretty newsy then...
Update: in today's world of youtube and the internet... what's the most scathing attack on Bush that fox news aired that you can find? granted, I realize that finding old footage can be tricky...but surely you can find something... and by the way, I'm not saying that Fox News never attacked him... but it... show more in today's world of youtube and the internet... what's the most scathing attack on Bush that fox news aired that you can find?

granted, I realize that finding old footage can be tricky...but surely you can find something...

and by the way, I'm not saying that Fox News never attacked him... but it always had this placation... always giving some excuse why it wasn't so bad... always saying how dems were even worse... never a direct shot at the jugular, but more of a "we have to shoot you somewhere so I'm trying to aim where it will hurt the least"...

and that's not what Obama has been doing...
Update 2: so, you ask me a question instead of answering mine? and a lot of cons on fox have that fun "I'm not a Republican, but I'm a conservative" thing...lol... yet they sound so much like Hannity still? odd? what O'Rilley, Stossel, Rove, Kristol, D'Amato, Huckabee, Morris... just off the top of... show more so, you ask me a question instead of answering mine? and a lot of cons on fox have that fun "I'm not a Republican, but I'm a conservative" thing...lol... yet they sound so much like Hannity still? odd?

what O'Rilley, Stossel, Rove, Kristol, D'Amato, Huckabee, Morris... just off the top of my head?
Update 3: simply saying it doesn't make me right... watching it for about 20 minutes makes me clearly right...