I cannot click on tabs or anything else, the e-mail page just locks up. What can I do?

When I sign in to my e-mail the Inbox comes up and sometimes I can click on an e-mail and it will show up. But then not too long after accessing my account the screen just locks up and it will not respond to anything I click on. Yahoo is now putting an ad in the left-hand column so perhaps that is messing things... show more When I sign in to my e-mail the Inbox comes up and sometimes I can click on an e-mail and it will show up. But then not too long after accessing my account the screen just locks up and it will not respond to anything I click on. Yahoo is now putting an ad in the left-hand column so perhaps that is messing things up. Sometimes the right-hand ad would mess up my e-mail and making that window disappear would often help. I have a Linux build on my computer so maybe Yahoo is not playing well with my Linux. HELP!! I can't do anything!
Update: Yes, this has been happening today (5/15) and at least yesterday too. I think it is the ads thing. I have "free Yahoo Mail" so they said I cannot get Yahoo Help except from the forums. Thanks for your comments!!