I cannot click on tabs or anything else, the e-mail page just locks up. What can I do?

When I sign in to my e-mail the Inbox comes up and sometimes I can click on an e-mail and it will show up. But then not too long after accessing my account the screen just locks up and it will not respond to anything I click on. Yahoo is now putting an ad in the left-hand column so perhaps that is messing things up. Sometimes the right-hand ad would mess up my e-mail and making that window disappear would often help. I have a Linux build on my computer so maybe Yahoo is not playing well with my Linux. HELP!! I can't do anything!

Yes, this has been happening today (5/15) and at least yesterday too. I think it is the ads thing. I have "free Yahoo Mail" so they said I cannot get Yahoo Help except from the forums. Thanks for your comments!!

Favorite Answer

This has been happening to me for several months. I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. I have several email accounts -- two are Yahoo accts. -- but no trouble anywhere else. Looking forward to some help here!

Contact Yahoo.help. I had to do that too, but haven't heard back from them. I can see my Yahoo home page, but can not access my mail or do anything else. However, I can enter other websites and get through to them.

Source(s): My own experience!

Two days for me too. I can't even find a way to contact Yahoo help right now.

Me too! Seems like more people are having this issue on another thread as well. It's been happening for 2 days with me!

I've had it happening to me for several months on and off. Very annoying!

same problem here. all other websites working fine. I am using chrome and XP

is this today?? bc me too