Not easily fixed.
1) Boot into Safe Mode by tapping on the F8 key when the system is first booting. If you see Starting Windows, you're gone too far and will have to repeat the process.
2) From the menu, select Safe Mode with Networking
3) Once it comes to the Desktop, go here and download RKill from bleepingcomputers.com. Get the one that has .exe as the last three letters.
4) Then go here and download Malwarebyte's Anti-malware (aka MBAM)
5) Run RKill and let it finish.
6) Install MBAM and make sure the bottom two radio buttons are selected (Check for Updates is one of them and I can't think of the name of the other one. Ignore the top one.
7) Now, after RKill is run and MBAM is installed, run MBAM.
8) Get rif of all the rhings it finds.
You should be good from here.
Restart in Normal Mode (IOW don't tap F8 at startup) and see if the FBI/Department of Justice virus is gone. i.e. you can boot to your desktop.
A lot of experience, but sadly I've forgotten all of it :)