So the Catholic Church has fixed its corruption has it?

This was a claim put forward by a fellow Yahoo Answers member. I'll not get into who said this nonsense, I'll stick to the issue at hand. If the Catholic Church is so free from corruption. Why were the victims of child molestation forgiven for an act they never did? Why do they feel the need to... show more This was a claim put forward by a fellow Yahoo Answers member. I'll not get into who said this nonsense, I'll stick to the issue at hand.

If the Catholic Church is so free from corruption. Why were the victims of child molestation forgiven for an act they never did?

Why do they feel the need to interfere in affairs that have nothing to do with their faith, such as civil same sex marriage and abortion? These are not church issues, they are civil or state issues. They have no place dictating demands to government.

People say its no longer corrupt? Well I do not nor cannot believe any of you, you are liers.