Which country in western Europe has the lowest ethnic/cultural diversity?

I was born and live in England as I have done all my life but I've realised that a lot of this country is now culturally dead or dying because of minorities taking over. I'm now looking into moving to another western European country that's not suffered the same fate (or at least not so much). I've... show more I was born and live in England as I have done all my life but I've realised that a lot of this country is now culturally dead or dying because of minorities taking over. I'm now looking into moving to another western European country that's not suffered the same fate (or at least not so much). I've tried looking on the web and stuff but there doesn't seem to be much information on it. I was looking at France but from what I can gather it's not much better than the UK and I'm not comfortable with a socialist government and high taxes as I do earn quite a substantial amount. Does anybody, from their own experience or research, know which kind of countries have retained the most cultural homogeneity?