My son only eats healthy food ?

Ever since entering high school he has taken up some diet and is only eating food that are healthy like idk vegetables , grains and fruits and he only eats lean meat or fish meat . He has been avoiding any sort of snacks like potato chips , candies and food that are too oily .I don't know what is wrong with him ! He gets up very early in the mornings everyday and goes running in the park and then goes straight to the shower . He doesn't spend time with me looking at television anymore . As if we're not a family anymore ! I mean it's quite normal for boys his age to be watching TV or playing video games or idk spend his time in facebook right ? But he's just wasting his time in his room reading books about idk finance or philosophy . I mean COME ON why would an 18 year old boy wanna read those boring things . I JUST DON"T GET IT ! Recently I've noticed these bulges on his body around the abdomen area like 4 or 6 of them which doesn't seem normal I think it's all because of those vegetables and stuff he eats and I'm really worried . I asked him once why does he do this ? Why does he put himself into this torture ? Why can't he be like other normal kids ? He said he's doing it for the chicks ! Can you believe it ?! Why on earth would someone behave so abnormally for chickens ? I mean seriously ? What is wrong with him ?! please HELP me ! I want my cute muffin pie back !

Favorite Answer

LOL!!! Are you being serious!!!!!?????? I can't even tell!!!!! You should be so happy that he's not a fatty watching TV all day!!!! OMG seriously!? He has a SIXPACK!!!!!!!! He's trying to form better habits!!! It's a great thing!!! TV watching is your family time!? Instead try doing something else together! Make a compromise! So what about the kind of books he read! It must be interesting to him and that's OKAY!!!!! The "chicks" he's doin this for.... GIRLS!!!! "Chicks" is another wa of saying girls!!! Just let him be who he wants to be! He's his own person and that perfectly fine! My parents try to control me, and I HATE IT!!!! It makes me miserable!!! And it just makes us more distant!

Source(s): 16 year old girl :)

1

Source(s): Delicious Paleo Recipe Cookbook - http://PaleoCookbook.raiwi.com/?SHAf

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with your son! There are many people out there in the world who prefer to eat healthy foods, and do not touch any sorts of junk food or anything. There are also people out there who are on a "raw organic diet". Just depends on the person. From past research, I have found that people who ingest healthy foods full of vitamins and minerals, are a lot more happier, less stressed, can concentrate better, and are more active. It's a great thing that he is taking great care of himself! Perhaps you should try involving yourself in activities that interest him? Instead of upsetting yourself because he doesn't want to sit and watch the television. You should, and NEED to be proud of your son! He seems like a great kid who is striving to maintain his health, and improve his knowledge.

Source(s): My thoughts!

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDTr2

My solution would be to 1. figure out which school lunches he likes and see if he will eat a version of that at home 2. Sneak fruits and veggies into the foods he does like. I.e. if he like spaghetti, grate some zucchini into the sauce, he won't even notice if it is really fine. Slice some banans onto his cheerios etc... Also, you may want to research "Sensory integration disorder" and see if your son fits the description of that. My daughter is a picky eater to some extent. she will eat baby carrots if there is dressing to dip it in. She loves chips and salsa (salsa is full of veggies!) She is also only allowed one sweet a day and only if she eats healthy food during the day.

this post seems unreal that a parent such as yourself would want to raise some grotesque abomination that eats genetically modified organisms such as oily potato chips and anything that contains high levels of ethanol derived products (corn products). I was raised in a household that ate extremely healthy and bodybuilding was taught to me by my father at a young age, my father also taught me educational value; one cannot communicate with those of higher standards if they are derived from trash. Mind, Body, and Spirit should be your concern. Not television, junk food, being diabetes ridden lard with no muscle definition, cerotic liver, cellular degenerative, cancerous, plaque filled arteries and a brain that looks like a beaten egg. hope I changed your perspective just by a minuscule

Hello,

A very comprehensive cookbook for those who love paleo foods and diet http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=425

Would it kill him to drink some Coke and eat a doughnut?! Sounds like a non-conformist contrarian.

what's funny is, there are actually mothers like that out there.

Lmao funny stuff

Not sure if this is a joke or not? If not, you need to see a therapist.