My son only eats healthy food ?

Ever since entering high school he has taken up some diet and is only eating food that are healthy like idk vegetables , grains and fruits and he only eats lean meat or fish meat . He has been avoiding any sort of snacks like potato chips , candies and food that are too oily .I don't know what is wrong with him... show more Ever since entering high school he has taken up some diet and is only eating food that are healthy like idk vegetables , grains and fruits and he only eats lean meat or fish meat . He has been avoiding any sort of snacks like potato chips , candies and food that are too oily .I don't know what is wrong with him ! He gets up very early in the mornings everyday and goes running in the park and then goes straight to the shower . He doesn't spend time with me looking at television anymore . As if we're not a family anymore ! I mean it's quite normal for boys his age to be watching TV or playing video games or idk spend his time in facebook right ? But he's just wasting his time in his room reading books about idk finance or philosophy . I mean COME ON why would an 18 year old boy wanna read those boring things . I JUST DON"T GET IT ! Recently I've noticed these bulges on his body around the abdomen area like 4 or 6 of them which doesn't seem normal I think it's all because of those vegetables and stuff he eats and I'm really worried . I asked him once why does he do this ? Why does he put himself into this torture ? Why can't he be like other normal kids ? He said he's doing it for the chicks ! Can you believe it ?! Why on earth would someone behave so abnormally for chickens ? I mean seriously ? What is wrong with him ?! please HELP me ! I want my cute muffin pie back !
11 answers 11