Gold Moon asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

急,可以幫我看英文對話那幾個子句是形容詞片語的句子

1. But it was a project to provide a recreational area for people (who live on the East Coast.) … for people (living on the East Coast.)

括弧處為形容詞子句縮減為現在分詞片語,皆是形容people.

2.Sometimes you will see labels in clothes (that were made in Indonesia or Singapore , Hong Kong…)…labels in clothes (made in Indonesia or Singapore …)

括弧處為形容詞子句縮減為過去分詞片語,皆是形容clothes.

以下英文對話可以幫我找出共幾個包含形容詞片語的句子(包括過去分詞和現在分詞片語,或是可以改為片語的形容詞),並標示其所在以及所形容的名詞

Helen: Well, Clark, how many days do you think(we should plan for our trip)?

Clark: We will need a day to drive to St. Paul(if scenicwe want to go down the river),

I know where that is, and I have a cousin(who lives in the city).// I'm sure(she would be happy to meet us at the airport).

Clark: The information brochure lists several stops.// I don't think(we want to take 2l days and go from the start of the trip all the way to New Orleans).

Helen: That sounds fine.// I think【the brochure says(that is a ten-day trip)

back home?//

Helen: His real name was Samuel Langhorne Clemens.// I know(that before he

became a writer, he worked as a riverboat pilot.// He also worked on the

railroad for a while.// Then I think(he left the Midwest and went east to

Philadelphia, New York, and Washington, D.C.).//I believe(he worked as a

newspaper writer in each of those places.

Clark: Well, I say(Hannibal, Missouri is a must stop).

Clark: I guess this means(we take the riverboat all the way to St. Louis).// What do

you think about planning an early autumn trip?// Maybe sometime in late

September or early October?// I think(the view of the bluffs along the river

from the riverboat will be beautiful at that time of the year).// Imagine(all the

leaves on the trees changing color).// The red maple leaves, the yellow oak

leaves.

Clark: Yes, dear.// I think(it would be delightful).// Let's call the travel agent today.

麻煩英文大大幫我解答 小弟萬分感謝~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Clark: We will need a day to drive(不定詞片語當形容詞,修飾 a day)to St. Paul (if scenic we want to go down the river),

I know where that is, and I have a cousin(who lives in the city)( 改為 a cousin living in the city.)//形容詞子句改為現在分詞片語,修飾cousin. )I'm sure(she would be happy to meet us at the airport).

Helen: That sounds fine.// I think【the brochure says(that is a ten-day trip複合形容詞,修飾後面的trip )

back home?//

became a writer, he worked as a riverboat pilot.(改為before becoming a writer, he worked as a riverboat pilot.副詞子句簡化為分詞構句,).// He also worked on the railroad for a while.//

Then I think(he left the Midwest and went east to Philadelphia, New York, and Washington, D.C.)(he left the Midwest , going east to Philadelphia, New York , and Washington, D.C.對等子句改為分詞構句)(.//I believe (he worked as a

September or early October?// I think(the view of the bluffs along the river from the riverboat will be beautiful at that time of the year.) (along the river

from the riverboat 介系詞片語當形容詞,修飾 the view of the bluffs(?)

Imagine(all the leaves on the trees changing color) (on the trees 介系詞片語當形容詞,修飾 leaves) changing 現在分詞修飾color).// The red maple leaves, the yellow oak leaves.