Why has my Yahoo Mail categories stopped working?

My symptoms are similar to Judy's. FYI, I am quite technical and have tried numerous trails for an answer with no success. Yahoo mail just refuses to translate the category name to a list of addresses in that category. I can send messages one address at a time, but this is not a solution for my business. If... show more My symptoms are similar to Judy's. FYI, I am quite technical and have tried numerous trails for an answer with no success. Yahoo mail just refuses to translate the category name to a list of addresses in that category. I can send messages one address at a time, but this is not a solution for my business. If I open the category list and manually select each address (check the box), I can sometimes make it work - if I remember to save my message as a draft, first. If I do not save it as a draft, I lose the message while inserting the addresses.
Also, note that this is a difficult problem for me to work on without overwhelming my contacts with false messages. Gmail does not have the problem.

Dr Fixit
(PF)
1 answer 1