girls answers this question plz tell me if this girls dumb?

okay say your going out with a guy for a long time like 3 to 4 years and hes hit you before and he like pushes you away has cheated on you 3 times and broken up with you 4 times now and he broke up with you again for no reason and left you crying then a few hours later you take him back and this girl thinks theres nothing wrong with this?

Best Answer

thats not someone you want to get yourself involved with. She has major self esteem issues, and needs to work on herself before working at a relationship again.

Answer mine! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AowTV...

Oh maaan a lot of abused girls stay with the abuser. All the answers about the girl being dumb actually proves how dumb you guys are! Do u even know why some women stay in abusive relationships?One because their dads were abusive to their moms so they think its normal, two because they were abused as young kid so they see nothing wrong with abuse and three because they are emotionally scarred and brainwashed by their abusers. I am not in any ways shape or form condoning abuse nor do I think that she should go back to that evil abuser, but she needs help! Psychological and mental help for her well being. She has to be told that she is an amazing woman and deserves much better than that!

• tamara4 years agoReport

Well said Mariana. She needs someone there that she can depend on and trust. Someone who could help her out of that hell hole she is in. It'll take time it's not easy to leave especially if she "loves" him. But it can be done if she has support. Show her that she can do it and she deserves better.

There's a lot wrong with this! No guy should ever do those things. If I. Was her I would be scared all the time and think I'm not good enough. So I think she should break up with his a**. Also I wish that guy would go to h***! Sorry for the language and ya there's a lot wrong with that.

Yes, I agree its stupid .. It's sad how girls are so blinded by what they think is love .. They'll do anything to have it .. Unfortunate to say, she'll push you away before she pushes him away, if you try to help her, if your close to her .. It's just what some girls do .. If your close to the guy, talk to him and tell him to stop his ways .. If nothing you did worked, then I'm sorry to say nothing is going to change, currently, maybe in the future they'll see that it's not meant to be .. But I don't think right now, anything is going to change .. Good luck ..

There is absolutely everything wrong with that!!!! That is seriously not ok tho. she needs to get rid of the guy for good no matter what it takes! girls should NOT be pushed around like that!!

Very dumb actions. Everything's wrong. Hit him back girl!!

There is something wrong with this. She needs to get help and get away from him as soon as possible.

Yeah that girl is very dumb.

The girl is dumb. She probably has daddy issues!

Yes!

But it i don't mean to be offensive. But why would she do that?

She should find someone else.