Any 2013 AP World History Essay Predictions?

Just wondering if anyone had some good ideas of what the essays might possibly be. Obviously I know you can't study solely based on someones prediction but I was just wondering. My teacher and I were talking about the good chance of a question comparing revolutions whether it be communist revolutions or... show more Just wondering if anyone had some good ideas of what the essays might possibly be. Obviously I know you can't study solely based on someones prediction but I was just wondering. My teacher and I were talking about the good chance of a question comparing revolutions whether it be communist revolutions or independence revolutions. He has also said there is a good chance Persia could be on it because they always ask about Han, Roman and Mauryan/Gupta during the classical period but not Persia. My friend is determined that one of the questions is going to be comparing old colonialism vs. new imperialism haha. Just wondering if you guys had any thoughts?
Update: Just in general like possibly about persia. and to the other idk it's my friend. My teacher said if that were an essay it would likely be in the form of a CCOT and gave you period 1450-1900