Taking my car off road?

Hey guys, just a quick question about SUVs with struts instead of suspension. I have an '04 Honda Element 4WD. I love my little toaster, but I have a question. Mountain biking is my passion and I do it just about every day. One problem: to get to the majority of the trails I ride requires off road driving,... show more Hey guys, just a quick question about SUVs with struts instead of suspension. I have an '04 Honda Element 4WD. I love my little toaster, but I have a question. Mountain biking is my passion and I do it just about every day. One problem: to get to the majority of the trails I ride requires off road driving, which means I take it off road every day. More specifically, these are forest roads, so they aren't maintained. I usually take it about 20 mph on the smoother, slightly bumpy, but pavement-like stuff. But some sections get some pretty big bumps and rocks and washboard. I drive about 10-15 over this stuff. I have been taking my car off road for about a year and a half regularly under these conditions, and the only problems I've come across are various rattles in the cabin. So here's my question: If I keep this up, is it terribly awful for my car? It's a sports utility vehicle, so it's made for little bits of off road use, but is this taking it too far? I don't want to ruin my car. Hope this question wasn't too confusing, but thanks for the help in advance.
Update: For the two of you that actually answered my question, really appreciate it! Lots of help, thank you.