Would you agree with this quote?

Hoes are getting wifed up. Good girls are single. The good die young, and the ungrateful have everything.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I don't.

This sounds as if someone who hasn't done anything in life is just looking for an excuse.

And I hate when women are being called hoes. Any woman, no matter what she does.

No I don't really agree with because when you play dirty you receive no good out of it a fool is a fool and you can't take a fools way out for everything now sometimes the good can die young with the violence we have today but guess who's the person shooting..... The fool and spits sad but yes the good do die young. The ungrateful don't have everything because they become spoiled with all the materials if your ungrateful most likely your not getting anything because you can loose friends family and more but no I disagree and I disagree with " the hoes" getting wifed up sweetie if you run around with all these different types of men their will be no ring on that finger anytime soon.

Yep. Sunny Leone is married, my friend is single, cyberbully victims die young and Presidents have everything.

No, I don't. It is a very pessimistic worldview. It appears factual on the surface but once reviewed at depth, it is actually false and more importantly, ineffective. Null and void. Call me an idealist.

• LilyRT

someones a hoe for getting married? wow, somebody has a madonna-whore complex

Do a degree yes I guess it's kind of true

Yep.

No,not really

Fack you.

no