I need a number to call for the US Treausry that will help me figure out why i recieved a check?

I had to amend my taxes this year, I did this after I got my return. I sent in a check to the US Treasury for the money I owed back. But I got a check sent to me in the mail for the exact same amount from the US Treaury. I have called all over and still have no answer on whether it was a mistake or not. I need a... show more I had to amend my taxes this year, I did this after I got my return. I sent in a check to the US Treasury for the money I owed back. But I got a check sent to me in the mail for the exact same amount from the US Treaury. I have called all over and still have no answer on whether it was a mistake or not. I need a number to figure out whether I need to send it back or not. Any sort of help would be great.