Sib-Set of names that end in -on?

My sister and her husband Maddie and Stu are three months pregnant with their forth child in four years! They already have twin boys who are 3 and a half and a son who is 17 months. In my family the boys names all begin with a C or K and the girls are all M's. Maddie and Stu wanted to do something similar with... show more My sister and her husband Maddie and Stu are three months pregnant with their forth child in four years! They already have twin boys who are 3 and a half and a son who is 17 months. In my family the boys names all begin with a C or K and the girls are all M's. Maddie and Stu wanted to do something similar with their kids so their names all end in 'on' and they want to continue this tradition with baby number 4.

This is their first daughter and they have already decided the middle names will be Sandra Angela.

My nephews are called Preston John William, Tyson Ian Richard and Declon Arthur Brian but go by PJ, Ty and Dec.

So firstly, what do you think of the boys names?
Secondly which of their name suggestions for the new baby girl?

Reasons for the names...

Preston - They Just Liked. John - Maddie's Dad. William - Maddie's Paternal Grandad.
Tyson - They Just Liked. Ian - Stu's Dad. Richard - Stu's Paternal Grandad.
Declon - They Just Liked. Arthur - Maddie's Maternal Grandad. Brian - Stu's Maternal Grandad.
'Baby' - Not Yet Decided. Sandra - Maddie's Mum. Angela - Maddie's Paternal Gran.

Avalon (PJ, Ty, Dec and Ava)
Cameron (PJ, Ty, Dec and Cam)
Britton (PJ, Ty, Dec and Brit)
Dion (PJ, Ty, Dec and Dee)
Rhiannon (PJ, Ty, Dec and Rhia)