AQA GCSE BIOLOGY UNIT 2 HIGHER EXAM- 14TH MAY 2013!?

Okay so did anyone have the exam today?! I thought it was sooo hard... :(( I'm definite I've failed.. Anyone else had it? Any views and thoughts?!

@saif what was question number 2 about again? was that with the quadrat?! working out how many squares were covered by clovers?

people from my school have been saying it was easy but i thought it was soo hard, i didnt even finish it!!! do you think i'd be able to resit it in sixth form?

yeah i hated that quadrat question but personally I think that the question with HEXA was definitely the hardest!

Favorite Answer

I also did the paper. Lots of people in my class were also saying it was really easy.

I'm about middle/top intelligence in my class and I came out thinking it was really hard. And it's horrible isn't it when everyone was like the was soo easy! :(

I found it hard so I hope the grade boundaries are low!! I didn't understand that quadrat thing either, I put 8 but everyone on here said 7 so I guess I'm wrong aha!

I also found that HEXA gene question really hard, but I think I did the 1:4 ratio genetic diagram okay?

I found the long enzyme question hard. Someone put it was easy marks..

Did you out temperature and carbon dioxide for the question about the rate of photosynthesis thingy? And did you draw graphs as it had a little space above?

Eww, that chromosome question what was up with that.

Did you put 23 and 23, then 46?

The exam was harder than past/practice papers we have done I swear. Why do they make it ridiculously hard! Xx

• givan

Biology Gcse Unit 2

OMG! I sat it too! I was retaking it as i take triple science and failed it last time at foundation tier. I thought that the question on chromosomes was so confusing! Did anyone else find it hard? The question on the quadrats completely threw me off! I am sure that you can resit these!

I sat it too, I thought it was relatively easy. I found the HEXA bit a weird, but I just wrote down anything and everything :L

And I thought the quadrat thing was easy, I don't understand why people found that hard

It was piss easy haha ; questions 1-5 were bonehead stuff and the 6marker on digestive enzymes (protease amylase lipase) was basically free marks

But yeah il agree HEXA Pissed me off and the genetic **** at the end too on plants

I thought it was difficult too!!. Why can't they give us questions on what we have been thought lol

Lets hope the marking scheme is not high.

i sat the exam too! it was quite hard for me too.

the hardest qustion was the 2.

anyway good luck with your next exams!

Source(s): :D

Hey I sat it too! Was hard!