Do you think a crossdressing man would be allowed to work as a 'female' stripper in a bar?

Give reasons for your answer.

-I mean that the man wears heavy make-up and dresses like a woman in public,so he obviously resembles a woman on the outside.

-He removes facial,underarm,chest,arm and leg hair,so he isn't seen with unsightly hair on these areas in public.

-He is slim,with fake 'boobs'.

-He has a deep manly voice,an Adam's apple and is over 5' 7" without heels.

-He hasn't gone for gender reassignment surgery.

Update:

I mean he strips,but not to the point of showing his 'boy parts'.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If looks are deceiving then yea. If no one can tell he was a man, why not try and work there.

• 8 years ago

Depends on how kinky the bar is and the clientel. Failing to having undergo the knife, his "boyparts" would be pretty obvious once the skirt or shorts come off (and possibly even before that). Hormones might give the impressions of breasts, but forms would be very obvious even in the darkness.

Failure to reach the bikini stage would not be considered "stripping" and a g-string would show all.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It rather depends on the bar. The problem is the "stripper" part. At some point, his sex is going to become painfully obvious. I'd say, generally, no.

• Emma
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

"man would be allowed to work as a 'female' stripper in a bar"

Not sure how that works.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

if that is a cross dresser trying to entertain straight men it sounds like it will turn out poorly for everyone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.