Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

My best friend is gay and told me to go out with him or else he'll cut all ties with me? What do I do now?

He told me he has fallen so deeply that if he can't have that type of relationship with me, he would rather not have anything to do with me anymore. I panicked and told him we could try. We are childhood friends, I have known him forever and we already have a special relationship... but not like this. Why is he doing this to me? I want things to be back the way they always were...

Best Answer

Friends don't blackmail friends into a penetration party.

Try to talk to him , tell him what you think about him

then decide

If ever you've got the same feelings for him , don't care about what people would say or whatsoever

...If not

then the only choice you've got is to break all the ties...but this might be difficult as you've been friends since long...:/...

tell him that this might be just because you both are like best friends and that he's seeing it in a wrong point of view and that you've never saw him in that way...

well good luck

h0pe things get better between you two... :)

Well, now that he even said this to you,it won't ever go away. unfortunately, things will get awkward now and nothing can change that, but let him know what you want and if he still doesn't listen to you and continues nagging at you, then just walk away. if he comes back to you then he was a real friend. if he doesn't and actually cuts all ties with you, then he was never your true best friend.

• edie

if he is gay why would he want to have a relationship like this with you. it sounds like he is not sure about what he is. if you don't want to do as he ask don't do it just to remain friends with him. there is something wrong with this guy. let him break all ties, and find some one else to experiment with. besides that if he stated his feelings like that he wasn't a real friend to begin with. real friends don't turn on you like this.

I can contact Voldemort and his servants. You don't need to do this and you can't go back.

Let me know. I know people (like above mentioned) who go for dramatics. You might end up dead as well but who cares.

Cut off all ties with him.

i would think he is not a very good friend and tell him goodbye ----- if he was not prepared to keep the relationship we have then he is not a friend ----- yes im nasty and harsh

• Andy

Simple, choose whether or not to be his little b*tch.

If you were male, you'd punch the little wannabe rapist for blackmailing you like that. So, are you male, or are you his little b*tch?

• Deino

Hand him the scissors