Simple torque question?

I have copied two questions from my textbook, and am unsure how to compute these, could any community members help me ? 5 stars, best answer. Motor torque required to accelerate 1000 kg family sedan from 0 to 100 km/h in 5.6 seconds when riding on 380mm diameter wheelbarrow wheels. (Assume constant... show more I have copied two questions from my textbook, and am unsure how to compute these, could any community members help me ? 5 stars, best answer.

Motor torque required to accelerate 1000 kg family sedan from 0 to 100 km/h in 5.6 seconds
when riding on 380mm diameter wheelbarrow wheels. (Assume constant acceleration)

I'm a little confused regarding what the question is trying to ask, motor torque ?
Also another question,

Motor torque required to accelerate a samurai sword of mass 2.5 kg on the end of a 1.2m arm
to an impact velocity of 10 m/sec through a swing of 120 degrees. You may assume the
sword is a point mass at the end of the arm, giving a moment of inertia J=mr2

What would be the answer, and how would I calculate these two questions ?
Thank you,

Kind Regards,
Frank
.