I hate how my voice sounds on camera?

Hey guys I'm a 15 year old female and I can't stand how my voice sounds on a video recording. I want to sound better. What are some tips to improve it?

Every single person hates how their voice sounds on camera/recording. There's no way to improve it... You can't change how you talk lol. Even if you do talk differently while filming, its going to sound different on the film. There's nothing you can do, just embrace it. Plus it only sounds different to you. To other people they don't really notice.

because of the certainty as quickly as you pay interest your self conversing/making a track interior the bathtub, the sound waves are somewhat no longer in actuality coming via way of your ears, yet in addition interior the approach the bone of your head. persons pay interest your voice in actuality via way of their ears. Likewise as quickly as you pay interest on your recorded voice, you pay interest your voice in actuality via way of your ears.

send me a video and ill judge for myself, on camera and recording is how your voice actually sounds, it sounds different to you, as it echoes differently from your head

If you want to send the link or vid here

chippy53263883@gmail.com

or

scruffydog.KF@gmail.com

(dont worry they are both mine)

Source(s): Im a guitarist and vocalist