Are Liberals correct ? Are Benghazi American Lives of as little value as Liberals claim ? .....?

Are Liberals correct ? are Benghazi Americans Lives of as little value as Liberals claim they are ?

is that why Liberals want to dismiss the Dead Americans so easily ?

Are Liberals right when they say we need to forget about 4 Dead Americans from a " long time ago " in Benghazi ?
Update: Bean- Hillary....for one...said that and Carney implied we need to move on because the murders were a " long tine ago "
Update 2: Frisky - I DARE you to show me where I ever dismissed the lives of 20 children ? ( crickets ) Frisky - are you still there ? ( crickets....crickets ) I'm waiting , Frisky ? ( crickets....crickets ) I'd still like to know why so many Liberals are dismissing the lives of 4 Adult Americans by saying '... show more Frisky - I DARE you to show me where I ever dismissed the lives of 20 children ? ( crickets )
Frisky - are you still there ? ( crickets....crickets )
I'm waiting , Frisky ? ( crickets....crickets )
I'd still like to know why so many Liberals are dismissing the lives of 4 Adult Americans by saying ' what's the difference ? " ?
Update 3: Frisky - I DARE you to show me where I ever dismissed the lives of 20 children ? ( crickets ) Frisky - are you still there ? ( crickets....crickets ) I'm waiting , Frisky ? ( crickets....crickets ) I'd still like to know why so many Liberals are dismissing the lives of 4 Adult Americans by saying '... show more Frisky - I DARE you to show me where I ever dismissed the lives of 20 children ? ( crickets )