Have you seen Les Miserables?
If so answer these survey questions:
1. Who was your favorite character?
2. Who was your least favorite character?
3. What is your favorite song(OST) from the movie?
4. Did any scenes make you cry?
5. In your opinion what was the saddest scene?
@Coyote- I agree mainstream movies are usually not my cup of tea either, you can't really hate on a movie you have never seen though. Just saying. :)
- 7 years agoBest Answer
2. Didn't really have one
3. Do you hear the people sing
4. I know you'll judge me but.....I cried when Javert killed himself
5. When gavroche dies
- 7 years ago
1) Jean val Jean (musical or otherwise. The musical doesn't do the character justice).
3) One More Day
4) Not really. The ending is very moving though
5) Fantine's death
- Hannah CLv 47 years ago
1. Cosette & Marius
2. I didn't really dislike anyone but probably Eponine
3. Do you hear the people sing I guess
5. When all of Marius friends are dead and he's singing, and when the little boy died. :'(Source(s): My sister is OBSESSED with Les Mis #Nerd
- YuriLv 67 years ago
If a movie wins any academy award, that's my cue to not watch it. Very rare cases are film award movies actually any good.
Plus stories that go no where bore me. I'd rather shoot myself than watch a dumb piece of crap film that pretends to be all deep and sh*t.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous7 years ago
3. empty chairs at empty tables & castle on a cloud
4. too many, lol
5. when gavroche dies, when fantine dies, or when jean valjean dies