what is search engine optimization ?????

What is search engine optimization and i want to mare familiar with this field.

please give me more suggestion.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t involved, as it is with paid search ads.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

SEO means Search Engine Optimization: To improve the visibility of web page or website in a top search engines like google, yahoo, bing and etc. It has divided into 2 types

1. On Page Optimization

2. Off Page Optimization

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a web page in a search engine's natural or organic search results.

In general, the earlier or higher ranked on the search results page, and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. It helps you attract more traffic at your website.

Source(s): www.digtac.com
  • 7 years ago

SEO is the process of bringing your website at the top of search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.

There are two major parts of SEO:

1. On Site SEO.

2. Off site SEO.

Source(s): If you need SEO help for your website, feel free to contact me. My skype ID:- samratpal
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Search engine optimization is one of the marketing strategy which relates to the process of optimizing one's website, blogs so that they are easily searchable in the internet. It depends upon the ranking it gets that the users tend to see them in the internet. The higher the rank, the higher will be the visibility.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.