wich is worse for the kids perents fighting all the time or divorce?

Favorite Answer

Fighting all the time. My parents are divorced, and it didn't really bother me too much, although all people are different.

But constant fighting can really be detrimental to a kid psychologically, I think that one is pretty self explanatory.

I think both are bad. But I believe divorce is worse since I do believe in more traditional teachings.

Growing up in a household where the parents are constantly fighting is not a good thing at all. But, without one parent would be bad as there is no balance. I hope you can work the problem out, even for the kids sake, learn to get along and live in peace. Show the children you will stay together til death. And don't be a part of a growing statistic that ends in divorce.

I am no expert, nor do I know why you fight. But maybe a temporary separation and counseling. Talking to each other, trying your best to stick to the commitment you made to each other that day. And, hopefully you will make it through. Love hopefully will grow between you as family.

And, as I'm Christian, I feel obliged to say Trust in the Lord and learn about His word.

Best wishes and hope you will get through without divorce..

• Stacy

Do Something could not be any more wrong. As a child, my parents fought all the time... It was absolutely miserable for us. My brother and I were actually HAPPY when they finally divorced. It felt like a great weight was lifted off our shoulders, our parents were happier, there was no screaming, and it made life just that much easier. No child anywhere wants to hear their parents fighting all the time, it's a miserable existence. Divorce is much better for children, since a happy home= a happy child. And you can't have a happy home with constant fighting.

From what I have heard from grown kids that they wished their parents would have divorced instead of staying together as all they did was fight. Kid don't like when parents fight as it causes instability and insecurity for them. First place parents should never fight in front of their children. Fighting also causes Dissension with in the family as kids start to take sides. Before my son and his wife separated they were fighting a lot which cause the kids to become upset and cry a lot. It pained me to hear this fortunately they did decide to divorce which put an end to the fighting.

• Robert

Fighting all the time is worse. It sets a bad example for the kids and may make it that in their relationships they do what they observed mom and dad doing.

• June

Parents fighting.

• emma

fighting all the time.ive been there.when my parents got divorced after like two years of fighting,our life became peaceful!!!!

Making snap judgments instead of identifying your problem and resolving your issue.

Source(s): Life
  • Friend

Divorced is much painful,