Why are Siberian Huskies involved in more attacks than expected?

So I basically just looked at the list of fatal dog attacks on wiki over the years, and was wondering why the breed siberian husky is involved in a lot of 'killed' attacks (thought they were all small children). Does that mean that a lot of websites and such lie about the breed being a 'lovable and... show more So I basically just looked at the list of fatal dog attacks on wiki over the years, and was wondering why the breed siberian husky is involved in a lot of 'killed' attacks (thought they were all small children). Does that mean that a lot of websites and such lie about the breed being a 'lovable and friendly' breed?
And also i read that they were actually first bred to protect the Chucki people's (siberian tribe) children...so why is this breed involved in a lot of the FATAL dog attacks?
Update: I meant to say 'more than expected' not 'a lot'
Which is still... a lot to me. I'm pretty shocked.
Also lets not start on pit bulls. I just wanted some sort of a reason as to why this 'lovely' breed is involved?