JW's, at the end and 7,500,000 go on to live on "Paradise Earth", what happens to Romans 6:7?

Your teaching tells us that millions still living will never die and they will just go on to live on "Paradise Earth" .... Your teaching tells us that we all need to die to be sin free as per Romans 6:7....... So will all die or will millions never die? Which part of your teaching is a... show more Your teaching tells us that millions still living will never die and they will just go on to live on "Paradise Earth" ....

Your teaching tells us that we all need to die to be sin free as per Romans 6:7.......

So will all die or will millions never die?

Which part of your teaching is a lie?

Romans 6:7 = All need to die to be sin free...

At the end all still living JW's will begin to live forever on "Paradise Earth" and never die....

Both cannot be correct, at least one is clearly wrong?????
Update: @Yup, let me assure you that I have never been inside any KH in my life and there is no way I could ever swallow their lies and continually changing teachings.
Update 2: @Gary/Call me Gary, when you teach two opposing ideas, one must be wrong therefore to teach the incorrect one is tantamount to lying.